Going to be leasing a Spark...a few questions...

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkneo

So this 177 a month, no money down deal chevy is running is really tempting...

I just have a few questions. If I get this deal, I still get the $2500 rebate from the state of CA, correct?
Also, is the DC fast charge option on all cars or only special order?

Thanks.

177 with 0 down is pretty good after the 2500 back from CA. Is the 0 down including the 1st month lease with all the fees and taxes associated with the lease? If so it is a decent deal given the right mileage per year. As far as I know the DCFC is an option. So you will have to verify it is included with your vehicle.

mvly said:
177 with 0 down is pretty good after the 2500 back from CA. Is the 0 down including the 1st month lease with all the fees and taxes associated with the lease? If so it is a decent deal given the right mileage per year. As far as I know the DCFC is an option. So you will have to verify it is included with your vehicle.

Here is the offer from the chevy site:

Screenshot%202015-03-11%20at%2011.05.43%20AM_zpsla7fgll1.png~original

Don't go off an online ad. Ask for a detailed quote from the sales team. As for the rebate, yes you are eligible for it as long as your lease is 36 months or more. Federal credit you cannot apply for but is usually applied as a reduction in original cost. Also the DCFC is an optional feature but some dealers only stock Spark EVs in certain configurations so you'll have to see what their stock has.

Back