Green bow tie logo...

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeSchmoe

Green matte vinyl. It turned out OK for my first time playing with vinyl. Not perfect, but good from anything more than right up close. I did the back one too, but didn't have time for a picture.
15202210149_a23a337f96_o.jpg

15388638102_5121c1dc6e_o.jpg

Neat idea. Where'd you get the vinyl?

I've played with the idea of some vinyl accents on my car, but haven't made a priority of it. I'd be curious to see the rear shot if you get around to taking one. Thanks for sharing!

Bryce

Nashco said:
Neat idea. Where'd you get the vinyl?
Ebay, the source for all things ricey! It's called "VVIVID8 green chrome satin matte" available from a number of sources. It's not 3M, but I was looking for something cheap to play with. I'll get a shot of the back eventually. Not that it was my goal, but it's somewhat close to the green on the rear EV badge.

The antenna is straight, to my knowledge.

Love this! The one thing I absolutely hate about Chevy - and most American cars - is the logo. UGLY ugly ugly ugly. I was thinking of having my chromed, but I like this green decal. My question is how long will it survive car washes?

Back