Interior Photo of Chevy Spark EV

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

west

Found interior photos of Chevy Spark EV for the Spark EV forum.
chevy-spark-ev1-537x402_zpscbbe6cd1.jpg

urler_zpsb2071236.jpg

These pictures of Chevy Spark EV are awesome! Where did you get these? I tried to find a transparent picture like the one you posted but failed to do so. Thanks for sharing with Spark EV forum.

Very nice view, I liked the way they hid those batteries, real nice thought, putting those under the back seat, it shows that they actually care about the space consumption.
And the picture of the front interior of Chevy Spark EV looks cool and cozy.

I like the interior looks very sleek and elegant, but even in the graphics you can see that the front board of the Chevy Spark is not really going to be a model of high quality like some of the other EV-s ou there.

Macdonald said:
I like the interior looks very sleek and elegant, but even in the graphics you can see that the front board of the Chevy Spark is not really going to be a model of high quality like some of the other EV-s ou there.

Of course that is true but Chevy Spark EV is not aiming at that market, I'm actually more satisfied with a lower price and not so "extravagant" design. And a new technology like the EV really needs somebody to mass prduce and scale the technology so it becomes cheaper.

Back