? Mechanic NW GTA ?

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidM

I have a 2016 Spark EV that will be for sale as soon as I get a safety certificate
. All 4 brake rotors and pads have been replaced with after market parts.
It needs parking brake parts which are only available from GM.
Has anyone ordered from mygmparts.ca or .com ( GM OEM parts and a division of GM correct ? ) ? Shipped in 3 days .
My mechanic of 5 years , refuses to order from them or install if I buy from them .
Ordering via local Gateway Chev - 2 weeks !!! And their L2 Charger is always ICED with a yellow Corvette.

Is there a GM EV sympathetic mechanic in the Brampton/Toronto area that you know of ? I was happy with Barry Cullen in Guelph , the one time I went. It's a bit a drive though.

6 years of Montreal then Toronto winter road salt Still lots of brake pad material though.

Thx David in Brampton

That's bizarre. I don't know which chains are in Canada, but where I am, pretty much any Goodyear, Mavis, Midas, Firestone, Jiffylube, etc., will install, labor only, with your own supplied brake parts. Even the dealers will (my Honda dealer will install my Brembo brakes). Most will even still apply discounts and coupons.

Back