Really scored!! 2015 Black Granite 2LT w/DC for $129 p/month

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

I got a granite black 2LT for $129 a month with DC quick charging for $500 down!

Here is how:
I Printed a quote from consumer reports true price guarantee, I went in on the last day of the month and sellers were pushing dealers to hit quotas. I then called one dealership while at the other and made them fight for my money... In the end I won, I got black granite color (extra $300), DC quick charge (extra $750) 2LT leatherette (extra $500). The national ad price for lease was $139 a month plus tax with $0 down. I paid $500 down for the 2LT upgrade only which was a savings over national add of ($3,900) that before the additional costs of color and quick charge. total savings ($4,950) residual value at end of lease $13,500 built in incentive ($7,250) approximately the federal tax credit. I will receive soon from the state a check for ($2,500). To top it off gm gives you a $500 discount on Bosch charging station so I got that for $107. Feeling pretty good about myself and loving this fast and fun car. Hope this helps others get a similar deal!

You, me, and a bunch of others who got the superdeal during the last week of April made out like bandits...
Unfortunately, his month has been a seller's market so far, and dealers are charging a premium for the few Cars that are coming in to their lots.

DarthSpark said:
I got a granite black 2LT for $129 a month with DC quick charging for $500 down!

Here is how:
I Printed a quote from consumer reports true price guarantee, I went in on the last day of the month and sellers were pushing dealers to hit quotas. I then called one dealership while at the other and made them fight for my money... In the end I won, I got black granite color (extra $300), DC quick charge (extra $750) 2LT leatherette (extra $500). The national ad price for lease was $139 a month plus tax with $0 down. I paid $500 down for the 2LT upgrade only which was a savings over national add of ($3,900) that before the additional costs of color and quick charge. total savings ($4,950) residual value at end of lease $13,500 built in incentive ($7,250) approximately the federal tax credit. I will receive soon from the state a check for ($2,500). To top it off gm gives you a $500 discount on Bosch charging station so I got that for $107. Feeling pretty good about myself and loving this fast and fun car. Hope this helps others get a similar deal!

So what's your Out-the-door price? Didn't you have to pay license, tax, dealers, etc. fees?

Does anyone know the best way to search dealer inventories other than just looking up every dealership's phone number and asking a human?

The Chevrolet website basically says all the Sparks within 100 miles are sold out.

consolecowboy said:
Does anyone know the best way to search dealer inventories other than just looking up every dealership's phone number and asking a human?
The Chevrolet website basically says all the Sparks within 100 miles are sold out.
I usually go to edmunds and do a inventory search, or go to each dealer's website and do a search.

CleanG said:
So what's your Out-the-door price? Didn't you have to pay license, tax, dealers, etc. fees?
He mentioned that he paid $500. Your drive off includes all those fees. In the Spark, the federal rebate covers most or all of those fees.

From my understanding, the offer of "0-down at signing" comes with an asterisk that says "Dealer fees, tax, license and registration not included" I believe these are mandated by the government - so I would like the OP to clarify if he had to pay any of that, and how much, on top of the $500 down payment, which is not the same as the fees.

CleanG said:
From my understanding, the offer of "0-down at signing" comes with an asterisk that says "Dealer fees, tax, license and registration not included" I believe these are mandated by the government - so I would like the OP to clarify if he had to pay any of that, and how much, on top of the $500 down payment, which is not the same as the fees.

The national offer of $139 with 0 down does say "Dealer fees, tax, license and registration not included" .
In the end, it's all up to negotiation. The OP paid $500.
In my case, I paid Zero drive off... means nothing out of pocket. DMV, Docs fees, taxes, and other fees were charged in the Lease agreement, but the Federal Rebate of $7275 took care of those...

See this Lease Agreement:

http://imgur.com/821TOeW

Back