Scored a Spark EV lease at Rydell $162 a month

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trickracen

Hi Guys, jsut getting into the EV community. Just scored a Spark EV from Rydell in Northridge. Its been tough to find these for the last month.

$0 Down $162 w/ taxes a month. 10k miles

Richard made this a hassle free expierence. Ask for him

1LT or 2LT? DCFC? Color ? 36 months?

Not too bad since nobody around has any cars.. or if they do is because their price is too high.
Now hurry up and apply for the rebate and get the Bosch Charger :D

KingUltra said:
1LT or 2LT? DCFC? Color ? 36 months?

Not too bad since nobody around has any cars.. or if they do is because their price is too high.
Now hurry up and apply for the rebate and get the Bosch Charger :D

Sorry didnt mention some details. 2LT silver, yes it has fast charge. 36 month lease.

They got about 10 of them I was told.

I went to their site and I can't find a way to see the Spark EV listings.
It is just can't be found online.

NORTON said:
I went to their site and I can't find a way to see the Spark EV listings.
It is just can't be found online.

chevrolet.com just updated inventory. I'm not sure if these are on the lot or in transit.

http://www.chevrolet.com/all-vehicles-nav/cars/2015-spark-ev/search-inventory.extapp.html?tp_gmna-btl=/locateNewVehicle/InitUS and put in your zip code. The dealer site's don't update their inventory as frequently.

When you say zero down, did you actually walk out of there with the car and put no money down. Paradise Chevy in Ventura gave me the whole runaround and told me $1,000 was tax, title, license and paperwork fees. Then said $172 a month was the lowest even though I showed them the advertised zero down $139 lease deal being shown all over the Internet.

Small print:

"3. Example based on survey. Each dealer sets its own price. Your payments may vary. Payments are for a 2015 Chevrolet Spark EV 1LT with an MSRP of $25,995. 38 monthly payments total $5,261. Option to purchase at lease end for an amount to be determined at lease signing. GM Financial must approve lease. Mileage charge of $.25/mile over 32,500 miles. Lessee pays for maintenance, repairs and excess wear. Payments may be higher in some states. Not compatible with some other offers. Take delivery by 6/1/15. Residency restrictions apply. See dealer for details."

So you would have to get the price down from $25995 to $24950, but pay about $1099 in cap taxes, dmv fees, dealer fees, and first month payment.

https://95bd2a65df956658be515d831e80688e99507bf0-www.googledrive.com/host/0BxBV1c_GrgF3MjNJNEJKVlNKSTg?rebates=7275&cash=1099.13&capTaxRate=8&docFee=80&licenseFee=153&registrationFee=91&elecRegistration=29&tireFee=7&valueOfVehicle=24950&acquisitionFee=595&msrp=25995&residualPercentage=51&residualValue=13257.45&moneyFactor=0.00035&leasePayments=39&

When dealers advertise 0 Down, they always add DMV, and other fees. That's what the national AD says. 0 down + fees for the base model.

The proper term should be Zero Drive off.... means I walk out with the car and paid ZERO..
Rydell is not too far from Ventura. You can find cheaper dealers if you negotiate, but their No haggle prices are usually not too bad.

mc061579 said:
When you say zero down, did you actually walk out of there with the car and put no money down. Paradise Chevy in Ventura gave me the whole runaround and told me $1,000 was tax, title, license and paperwork fees. Then said $172 a month was the lowest even though I showed them the advertised zero down $139 lease deal being shown all over the Internet.

I mean absolutely $0 out of of pocket. No runaround for me.

Trickracen said:
I mean absolutely $0 out of of pocket. No runaround for me.

Man, that's a great deal. Rydell seems to understand that the appeal in this is not the Spark EV itself, but the special lease price. What was your Residual percentage?

My 2015 Spark was $79/month at Rydell, $2914 down (but rebate subtracted $2500 from that). It's a L2. I bought a 'protection package' for $20 a month, and the color black for $2/month for a total of $106/month with tax. This was February, probably about when gas was around its lowest point. I have seen them advertised there for as low as $49/month for a L1 with a slightly higher $ down. I also have a 2014 Spark. That goes both farther and faster. Better battery in my opinion. The 2014 is a speed freak. The 2015 isn't at all (but that's ok).

Steward Cars of Colma, CA

LEASE:

$76.46 (INCLUSIVE of TAX) 39 months
$2501 Down Payment (applied for the $2500 rebate)
10k miles annually

AMAZING DEAL FOR AN AMAZING CAR!

SERIOUSLY THINKING ABOUT ADDING ANOTHER ONE FOR THE FAMILY...

Back