Spark EV Quick Charging Overview

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
brunoylupe said:
gra, i do not understand 'bump '.
"In online forums and other online discussion spaces bump is the word used to describe an action (e.g. a message post) so that a particular thread is returned to the top in the list of threads. Some users may even post a message with only the word "bump" to indicate they are posting only to bump the thread to the top of the list where more users will see it."

If I just updated the first post without also adding a post at the end of the thread, no one would be aware that anything had been changed, unless they stumbled on the thread during the course of a search. Some people just make a post with a '.' as the sole text when bumping, but that can be a bit obscure as it's not always clear that the poster didn't hit 'Submit' by mistake and meant to type a lot more. I prefer to identify my bumps, giving the reason for same, and people will then know if they want to look at whichever post I'm referring to or ignore it.

gra said:
gra said:
Per Plugshare it appears there are now 21 CCS-1 QCs in the U.S. plus one in Canada (the map shows it in VA, but the address is in Quebec!):
The Quebec one has now disappeared from the map; another is shown in Toronto, but the photos and comments only indicate an L2.

Hello,

The CCS DCFC picture has changed a lot in Québec since last summer, see by yourself on http://www.plugshare.com/?combo_only=true&=SAE Combo CCS#
Right now, there is 10 available, at least 25 more DCFC dual standard are coming in 2015-16 :mrgreen:

Per Plugshare I've updated the total # of CCS in the U.S. and Canada, as well as their location by state/province in the first post of this thread, current through today.

Back