Tires at Bargain Price

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leafless

Viewing the Tire Rack website for a set of tires. Through the end of the month they offer a $75 rebate on selected Kuhmo tires. After the rebate, a set of four PA31 tires costs $156 in a 205-50-15 size. (This size is virtually the same diameter as the original 185-55-15 that comes with the Spark EV.) Of course, shipping adds about another $65-70, but still a bargain. If you want to replace using the exact same size as originally equipped, both the PA31 and the Ecsta 4X II offer the 185-55-15 and 195-55-15 sizes.

Yes... can't forget mounting, balancing, etc. I am planning on getting 4 new tires and a new set of wheels (probably the Rota Slipstream) so I can preserve the OEM tires for my lease end. So, no disposal fee. And I get a really good rate on mounting, balancing and new valve stems.

Don't forget, these charges are generally added to any tire sale. So, less than $40 per tire (net before shipping) looks pretty reasonable.

Pretty sure you will need TPMS sensors, not just 'valve stems'. And you'll need them 'married' to the car before the car will drive.

I have read the the Spark EV is lifeless without working TPMS. And will not move if one of the front tires is reporting '0 psi'.

Let us know how your aftermarket wheels fit ! Thanks,

Back