Trunk Rear Items

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jedi2155

Hey Everyone! I'm an old-time EV driver (experienced all types) but I'm a brand new Spark EV owner! Great little car but my recent purchased left my vehicle missing multiple items. Not particularly happy because I didn't catch I wouldn't have received it.

My vehicle was missing:
- Radio Antenna
- EVSE
- Floor Mats
and now...

I noticed one more thing my trunk is missing. A little black screw/item that is next to the Tow Eye Hook. My dealer said it doesn't normally come with it (they weren't sure what it was either), and I can't find a reference to it on the manual. Does anyone else have this item?

It's the black large plastic or screw next to the Fix-A-Flat Sealant and Silver Tow-Eye hook.
2014_chevrolet_spark_ev_16_1920x1080.jpg

Anyone know what it is? Is it important? Should I bug my dealer more for not providing it?

I just got mine, can you tell me what the thing with what looks like a blue sticker on the left of the tow hook is? and what is the thing on the right of it? I don't have either one.

mrtanner101 said:
I just got mine, can you tell me what the thing with what looks like a blue sticker on the left of the tow hook is? and what is the thing on the right of it? I don't have either one.

I think that's the tire inflator/fix-a-flat?

No thats all the way on the right on the bottom. I'm talking about the square looking thing between the charger and the silver tow hook

Sorry-- the fix-a-flat goo is all the way right on the bottom, but I think the thing you are looking at is the inflator/compressor itself? Look around p. 285 of the PDF of the owners manual (which can be found in this thread).

Back