Anyone here HAVE a 2015 Spark EV ??

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm doing the VW eGolf on Saturday, starting in Irvine.

I'd love to drive your car directly after that car, perhaps 12 noon? There is an SAE CCS Combo1 charger at the starting point.

Shoot me an email to:

TonyWilliams (((@))) QuickChargePower.com

LA4Mike said:
Hi
Since I got both of them in electric blue I did not see any differences in the
appearance of the interior.
Cheers

Thanks for your post, Mike. I'm waiting to January to get mine (2015 will be easier to take advantage of the tax credit)—great to hear your appreciation of the car, both years.

I read the following changes to the interior were not on the earliest 2015s (in the past few weeks I've found as many or more of the earlier than the late versions of the 2015, not surprisingly. Small details. I like the blue for exterior, though I wish Chevy had kept the titanium silver color.

- Late introduction: 2LT interior Electric Blue trim and accents are dropped and replaced with Silver
- Late introduction: Instrument panel cluster surround changes from Electric Blue to Piano Black for both 1LT and 2LT
- Late introduction: Stitching on shift boot cover and leather-wrapped steering wheel changes from Electric Blue to Black

tigger19687 said:
Tony,
Will you post the Video link on the e golf site?

Just curious

It will be posted here:

http://insideevs.com/author/tony-williams/

We now have:

BMW i3
Spark EV
VW eGolf

My Toyota RAV4 EV

Looking for a Mercedes B-Class ED (yes, I own one, but it's in the body shop).

Back