Who has solar panels on their roof?

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VonSpark said:
I was about to call you before my Lease of the Spark. Pull the trigger on the lease and the rest was history.

Here is my home. I moved all the panels from the east facing to the south.

I am glad you are happy. Did you buy or lease your EV Spark? 10K in 6months :eek:

BTW, are you coming to the EV car even in San Jose May 31?

I leased my Spark EV (first time I ever leased a car) because I of technology obsolence concerns. I thought that it's too early in the technology cycle to buy a BEV and run it forever. So I leased for 36 months and 36K miles. Needless to say, I'm finding that I can use the Spark for 99% of my drives and therefore am putting a lot of miles on it. Besides, it's fun to drive.

Now, I regret the lease. I think the Spark is a tremendous deal with the rebates. I'm comfortable with the technology and the battery management system to think that, at the current price, it's worth buying and running into the ground.

Don't know about the San Jose event. What's going on there?

Sesamecrunch said:
VonSpark said:
I was about to call you before my Lease of the Spark. Pull the trigger on the lease and the rest was history.

Here is my home. I moved all the panels from the east facing to the south.

I am glad you are happy. Did you buy or lease your EV Spark? 10K in 6months :eek:

BTW, are you coming to the EV car even in San Jose May 31?

Don't know about the San Jose event. What's going on there?

Here is the link: http://www.electriccarguestdrive.com/index2.html

All I know is the EV club for all test drives. You need to register and I hoping they will have the Telsa to drive on that day.

BTW, once my lease is done and I do hope that the Spark gets more range like 150 or 200 in 3 year from now. Trade my lease Spark and buy the new revised Spark.

Back