List of known SAE combo plug quick charge stations

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pawl said:
Dwood said:
A new evGo combo SAE Chademo charger just went online in Manhattan Beach in front of the Freash and Easy on Roseceans and Aviation. Have not had a chance to use it, and I don't have any real faith in the reliability of the DC chargers, but it's one more on the map. N

I just heard from an ego rep that out here mid way between LA and Palm Springs, they're installing a couple of stations and upgrading others (to add the SAE Combo). Really nice level of communication I received just from a location query.

Do you know of a definite location for a fUture SAE charger In the inland empire by any chance? My wife's parents live in Palm Springs and we would love to drive this car out there. Right now it is not feasible, but a couple dc chargers out there would for sure change all that.

eVgo eVgo!!
I didn't ask about the Palm Springs area specifically, but assume you read my followup post re the Calimesa location.

agdodgerfan said:
they are building one in San Bernardino at the inland Center Mall

This is what I wanted to hear. Perfect spot for me to be able to make not only Palm Springs, but Big Bear as well.

Back